“MERCHANT GUARANTEE: The undersigned unconditionally personally guarantees to T-CETRA the timely payment of all obligations to T-CETRA under this Agreement. Failure to make any payment when due shall be deemed a breach of Merchant’s obligations and shall result in the immediate termination of this Agreement by T-CETRA without prior notification to Merchant. In the event of such breach, all monies owed T-CETRA under this Agreement shall be immediately due and payable.
• In consideration for the extension of credit, I, on behalf of my firm, acknowledge and agree to the following:
(1) PAY YOUR INVOICES IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE TERMS AND AT THE ADDRESS FIXED BY THE INVOICE;
(2) PAY INTEREST ON PAST DUE ACCOUNTS AT THE MAXIMUM LEGAL RATE PROVIDED FOR UNDER APPLICABLE LAW;
(3) PAY ATTORNEY FEES AND COSTS OF COLLECTION;
(4) ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE TO THE GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS ON THE ATTACHED CONTRACT.
• I HEREBY REPRESENT AND WARRANT THAT THE ABOVE INFORMATION AS WELL AS THAT GIVEN ON ANY ATTACHMENTS IS TRUE AND THAT IN MY CAPACITY, I AM AUTHORIZED TO BIND MY FIRM ACCORDINGLY.
• Customer agrees that it is purchasing T-CETRA product for resale to end-user customers of prepaid services and that Customer is wholly responsible for any and all sales tax obligations on all products purchased from T-CETRA.
• Customer warrants that the Customer information specified on this Schedule A is true and correct and authorizes T-CETRA to verify same, including the obtaining of a credit report on Customer and/or Customer’s business. Customer authorizes T-CETRA to directly deduct via ACH transactions from Customer’s bank Account all amounts due to T-CETRA for the sale of all T-CETRA PINs and services and any other charges specified.
This Agreement shall be subject to the laws of the State of Ohio and all disputes shall be resolved in the courts of Franklin County Ohio”.